Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Guility and Worried

Today, for technology I was picked for team captain for technology lab. So I had to pick people, I was down to the last person and there were couple of people in the front of the room, two guys were standing right next to each other both wearing black. I picked the second guy but since I didn't know his name I just pointed and the first guy came. I had to go like "No, I mean I want that guy" It was so embarrassing and I felt so bad and mean afterwards. I mean I still do feel bad about it.
I'm so freakin worried for report cards. I know I failed math. I think I might have failed chem. lab too and the rest of my grades are like 90s. I really don't want my report card. I don't want to see it. I don't know what to tell my parents. I know they'll be disappointed with me. X_____X"

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wow, I was unprepared for Tech xD I was the 2nd to last person to be picked! ;A; I guess it's cause I didn't know any of the leaders in the class >.>

Emina said...

good for you.
for now, i'm having my exam
and it keep worsen. urgh!
btw, congrats~