Saturday, December 19, 2009

BOOTS!

Today I went to Kings Plaza to look for boots and I finally got myself some boots. It was a very tedious process looking for boots, since there were so many but yet there was something wrong with each other them. Until my mom found these and they are like awesome. I look weird wearing flare jeans with these and I only have flare jeans I decided to go look at some skinny jeans. The ones they had were OD tight. I could barely put them on and the one that sorta fit was one that is 3 sizes bigger than what I normally wear. I gave up and decided to get a straight leg on which was a better idea since the straight leg one fit me better, was less tight and was of better quality. Surprisingly they were one size smaller than what I normally wear. So weird, I compared the skinny jeans and this one and the hip size was the same =_______=" WEIRD.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Connie said...

Whatever happened to bootcuts? xD I got like two pairs of those...

Why can't you wear flares with the boots? Just fold it up a bit and stuff it in?

Very nice boots :3 Be sure to get some waterproof spray for them!

ThisStoopidNerd said...

lol i wanted to get boots that looked like this one in Macy's but my mom was all like you need to get the snow-proof kinds.