Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shopping

I went shopping again today, for my early Christmas gifts. I got myself a new tote bag for school. Its so much cheaper than when I last saw it on Black Friday. Amazing isn't it, you would expect that it would be cheaper on Black Friday. Its really big which is what I like since I hate holding my gym clothes in a bag, since I feel like I would leave my bag somewhere. X____X" I once did that to my english textbook, luckily my chem teacher had it, or else that would be 80 dollars down the toilet. My mom got me a new pair of converses for Christmas. My first pair of converses went bye bye, it has been two years and six monthes. But it was finally time to part with it since there was sticky stuff on the back of it. My other pair of converses that I got from Hong Kong hurts my pinky toe, so much even if I wear thick socks, but I will break them in somehow maybe when I'm not going to school in them, since its OD painful. I wanted to get boots but being the dumb butt I am, I decided to wear my jeans with the biggest flare IT WOULDN'T FIT INTO THE BOOT. Okay it did I just had to fold it and it was so tight. X_____X" So my mom just said next time since it was way to tight and it was a size 8 when I normally wear 7 or 7 and a half.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Emina said...

i like your new converse!
but i never bought any converse xD

Connie said...

Nice converses; their low tops no? By boots, do you mean those long ass boot converses.