Sunday, December 13, 2009

Math Quiz

I have a math quiz tomorrow, and I studied for about two hours and I get everything that I studied but I'm still worried about it. I really want at least an 85 by the end of this term so I must do really well on the quiz. But I feel that no matter how much I study for math on the day of the exam I will end up messing up no matter what I do. She isn't allowing us to use our graphing calculators either so I'm so worried since I'm really bad with graphing. I just hope that my knowledge will take me far.

Okay. I just felt like I had to rant that before I go to bed. I started writing then decided not to but then thought that I would fail if I didn't finish writing. =_________="

1 comment:

ThisStoopidNerd said...

lol hi joann! it's amy from your english class :D