Monday, December 7, 2009

Quizes/Quests

Okay, so I have this teacher and suddenly she went all PMS on us and now is being so blah. She always use to complain that we don't read and always said that she would give us tests every day. She hasn't really ever fullfilled that promise but now she has. The only problem is she gives us pages to read but her quizes are nothing on what we read instead it was on yesterday's lesson. I'm doing really bad on them since I don't even know what the heck is on them. And now she is saying that is all thats going to matter the quizes and the quests she gives us. Also today we had this five voc word quiz that I know I failed because I only knew 2 of the 5 words. When we asked her how to spell one of the words she goes like "ha I know you guys didn't read because you guys can't spell it" I'm like ... Personally I'm a horrible speller and we can know the meaning of the word without knowing how to spell it :X

Sighs. I really need to do better in that class and math as well the horrible part is both of those classes are in the morning. =_________="

1 comment:

Connie said...

I do better in the morning O.o