Thursday, December 3, 2009

Straightner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I finally became the proud owner of a straighter. This is my Christmas present to myself. Target didn't have the one I wanted even though they had it online, but I hate buying stuff online so I decided to get this one since its pretty cheap. When I came home I decided to go on Target.com and look at the reviews of it. I got mixed reviews :X Some people were saying that it sucks and others were the exact opposite and saying that it was amazing. I have no idea who I should listen to. But I decided not to return it and just keep it and see for myself how it is. Since other ones seem to only have one person saying its good so I don't know if I can trust that one person or not. :X

1 comment:

Connie said...

Kewlios. But your hair is straight enough.