Friday, December 25, 2009

Looking Back

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

So since I'm waiting for my mommy to watch the drama, I decided to look back at my News Years Resolution of last year going thru which I did do and which I didn't. Here I go...
1)Stop eating so much junk food. ->Sorta worked.
2)Cut off eating chocolate so much.->Failed. in these two days. LMFAO.
3)Stop spending so much money.->yesh!
4)Grow a tad bit taller.->not that I know off. but shoes help a lot.
5)Study->yups. :D
6)Get better Grdes.->everything cept. math.
7)Stop putting off homework till the last minute.->most amazing one. yesh!
8)Clean my desk.->yes do this every week lmao.
9)Clean out my laptop.->yups all the time lmao
10)Stop spending my life watching dramas.->yups only watch on weekends
11)Read more->eh. not really =_______="
12)Stop losing things.->lmao I wish
13)Exercise->thats what gym is for lmao
14)Stop spending so much time on the computer.->no change. X___X"
15)Stop wanting so many things.->no not really
16)Stop daydreaming in class.->I can't help it X___X"
17)Write more->nopes
18)Stop cursing so much.->a bit.
19)Walk more.->not exactly
20)Stop mood swinging so much.->can't help it
21)Be less violent.->yesh!
22)Do better in math.
->hahaha I did but now failed.

No comments: