Friday, January 9, 2009

3 Years 3 Months Continues

I was told that I was going to get my top braces off today, Yea get them off my ass. They are still there D: "Next time" they've been telling me that for 5 months already, yet the braces are still on. I give up hoping that they'll come off, my hopes were so high and now they are crushed.

Gym pissed the hell out of me. We got new teams for volleyball and only Tina, Rina and I were the only girls on the team. The guys were like "we play better without you guys so just sit out."(only 3 of the guys on the team said that to us.) I was like wtf...I know we're not the best players, I miss sometimes but I can serve, Rina can hit the ball back and Tina can hit the ball back too. Yet there is this guy who can't serve or hit the ball back yet he is still playing. Seriously...wtf I mean its just a game, they are like the worse people I've played with, and all the others were mad aggressive but yet they didnt' go like "oh we play better without you just don't play"
Then in english one of my "team members" came up to me and went like "You guys suck." OMFG. ITS NOT LIKE YOU GUYS STARTED OFF PRO EITHER, PISS THE HELL OUT OF ME.

1 comment:

Connie said...

SEXISM! ARG!

A few people I know got/getting their braces off...how strange; all around the same time xD

If I remember correctly, you can serve and besides, I think you'll hit pretty hard to get it over if the ball was aimed at you ;D