Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finals D:

OMG. finals are coming up, and I have a freakin final for every subject including subjects that are like what the hell to have a final for such as a written final for gym. D: Arghs...I have a global final which I think I might fail since I'm not exactly doing good in global but I will study my ass off for it. Then there is the good old spanish final which I'm hoping to pass, since its mostly multiple choice other than the parg. of 300? words that we have to write. Biology final omg..I'm dreading it so much. Bio. lab no idea, gym no idea, ddp ew. Then geometry I hope to pass, I want to be asian D: English=I have to remember 180 voc. words that I will never use again, cus I don't want to talk and not know what I'm talking about because I'm using hard words even though it makes me sound smart. :O

Arghs...part I of my spanish is on friday, which is also the due date to my english skit and then there is also a ddp quiz on that day, arghs..this week I'm going to die. D:

No comments: