Friday, January 16, 2009

Skit

Today, I had to wear a skirt to school, since I had to perform a skit, and no girls back then wore pants, so skirt it was D: that was very bad and painful, since I personally hate wearing skirts and that day was the coldest day of the whole week so sad.

This guy in my cluster made my dad I swear, he was wearing a girls' XS American Eagle Tank top, and he stuffed his boobs so it looked like he was an F cup. And the thing is he kept fixing his "boobs" and it was hilarous. I think that our english teacher was enjoying it when he got up to do his skit.

We had only 7 mins. to do ours, since we didn't want to go on tuesday so we kind of rushed, but oh wells hopefully our group still gets a good grade. I ended up dressing in all black other than my necklace. It was kind of weird, but hey at least I somewhat matched :D

OMFG spanish final wasn't that hard, although I might not have done as good as I wanted too, since I made mistakes, and all. But hopefully I did okay for a passing grade arghs..next week is finals week I'm going to die.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That was hilarious, Serena sent me a picture XD

Connie said...

Are you serious? I failed that spanish finals bad. I chose routines cause I remembered more verbs and vocab for it but I don't think it sounds right. I kept writing "Voy a...voy a...voy a..." >.>

Wow, a skirt. It was friggin' in the negatives yesterday.

"This guy in my cluster made my dad..." I finally figured out you meant day xD