Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick X_X

Ughs...this whole regents week I'm sick with a cold. My nose is like dead from me blowing it. Its like red and puffy D: I feel like plastic surgery is needed on my nose. I feel so lazy this whole vacation. Since I did pretty much nothing other than watch tv or watch vids. on youtube. My newest obession from youtube is; XiaXue's Guild to Life and Chick Vs. Dick. They make me die of laughter everytime I watch one of their vids. But my mom thinks I'm crazy. This is one of our conversations.

Mom: ...Are you okay?
Me: *breathes* yea..*back to laughing*
Mom: *walks away*
Me: *Done with vid*
Mom: Done laughing?
Me: Yea
Mom: ...uh huhh O_O"

Ughs...I swear I'm gaining pounds for sitting here and doing nothing, but eat and watch stuff. My eyes are going to die and I'm going to be like so much dumber when I go back to school. Ughs...3 more days then back to school ughs...I'm already dreading it.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lol, I've been gaining pounds everyday since vacation... sitting and eating... sitting and eating ;A; I dun wanna get fat TT_TT

Ah... my parents already think I'm crazy. They see me laughing while reading manga xD or watching anime. They discuss my insanity during dinner >3>