Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Free

Finally I'm free, of all finals other than the DDP one, but still I'm free. Today, was like the most awesome day ever, we went to school late, today school started at 9, and it ended early at 2:14 and the only final I had was in gym.

Some of my teachers already graded my finals so here are the current grades;
Math: 85-that is okay considering that the class average was a 73 but yea...I could've done better.
Spanish: 92!?!?!?!!?!?!!? HOLY CRAP I thought that I got in the 80s or 70s seriously, I can't believed that I did better than Spanish than in Math, this is sad...and so not asian
English: 86-Considering that I thought that I failed it was okay, but since I had high hopes of passing english finals with a high grade, this made me sad. But seriously I had to write 2 essays and answer 25 questions in the matter of 1 hour, not even since he wasted time handing out papers.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lol...you're hispanic...you're even more english than you are chinese :3