Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ice Skating

Sighs...Ice Skating hurts bad. I seriously suggest that you learn to Rollerblade first, since falling on ice hurts a lot more. Today I went ice skating with Tiffany, Tina, Tracy and Catharine for the first time. At first we were suppose to go with Melody too, but then there were too many people so we decided to come back for the 7-10 session. We went to 8th ave to "check out hot guys" didn't find any though. Melody couldn't go with us, so we left her to go to Tiffany's house. At Tiffany's house we looked through her stuff, and girl talked. Then we ate pizza and ice cream while watching people play the wii.

When it was time we went back to the skating rink and I had to borrow shoes. Ice skating is a lot harder than it looks. I fell twice on my tailbone too. Tina fell more than me but it was on her butt. Tiffany, Catharine and Tracy were just pro. D: When it was time for us to all leave, we all girl talked in Tiffany's car. It was all quite interesting.

D: Even though my tailbone hurts, I still fun although I might not go ice skating for a while.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Woah, ice skating. I'm even afraid of the skates xD I saw my cousins'; the bottom looked like knives. Where did you go? Manhattan o_o" I didn't know there was enough ice for skating >.> I wanna try only because I wanna test my balance :P I'm a libra---I should have good balance.

Tracy said...

hehe coding isn't that hard :D anyways my butt bone still hurts.