Monday, January 12, 2009

Homework ew?

D: Math is extremely gay. I don't get rotations what so ever. I learned it last year, but due to my attnetion spam, I don't exactly pay attention, and since I don't know what the hell he is talking about anyways half the times I just day dream in math class. D:

2 projects and one essay due this week. I feel like I'm going to die from all the work. Sighs..thank god I already did my essay, now I only have to deal with the skit, so far I'm currently writing my global one, about the Gupta Empire D: So far I haven't gotten anywhere.

Finals are also all next week I feel like I'm going to fail, seriously...part one of my spanish final is this friday which is also the day that I have a bio. test D: This is hell I swear it is.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Wow, you're ahead of me in geo and that's the only class I like because I'm passing ;D I'm ahead in global, we on America. Gonna stop to have like a week of review.

Imma fail all finals. I don't study, I cram --- result: can't remember shyt.