Sunday, January 18, 2009

Studying NOT!

Okay, since today is the weekend before finals week, I decided to give an atempt at studying for global. That went out quite well I got pass the first two chapters, because I stop paying attention and wanted to go to sleep. So much for studying and I told myself I would study for at least 1 hour, it took me 30 mins. to get pass the first section, and 10 mins. later I gave up studying I'll attempt to study again after dinner.

So I decided to go on xanga, and I found my younger cousin's new xanga. She is so different now. Seriously...she is dam..girly and she cut school why? because her math teacher changed her seat. Like Seriously wtf...that is a horrible excuse. I feel like such a stalker reading her posts, but hey its on the internet everyone reads everything :O and its not like I found out any grand secret other than the fact that she meets up with people she met on audition in real life, and spends a lot of money on NX cards.

No comments: