Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Report Cards

X_X Finally, my grades finally came out and my overall final average is a 90.64%. I'm satisfied, but I seriously don't know how people get those 96+ like seriously D: Ughs...I need to work on math, DDP and global. Especially math, considering I'm suppose to be passing with flying colors, so much for asians being good in math, stupid stereotypes.

I've decided to work my ass off this term, since I don't want to go to summer school. X_X ughhs...meaning I'll do all my homework(I feel like a nerd now) and study for every freakin test. But I have a feeling this won't long, since ughhs...I'm really lazy. Well I should actually work on class participation, since I'm failing in that area. My spanish teacher also now has this new thing that he writes on when we participate, and class participation is freakin like 15% in dam spanish class. Yea kill me some more. I'll attempt to participate, but I can't if I'm like not paying attention. There goes another thing, I really should stop day dreaming in class. Seriously I swear the teachers have been getting smarter, they like call on you when you look like your day dreaming. I use to day dream all I want, and nothing happens, they must take lessons on how to catch students not paying attention. Its too bad I don't sit in a corner behind some tall chubby kid, who covers me totally, I could like sleep and nobody would ever catch me.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lol, I'm no longer part of those 96+ people :3 OMG, did you know? Chayma from my 8th grade class... she got a 101?! wtf... and I know this other girl who got a 99.8...o.o

Participation is probably more than 15% in my class... it's like everything yo >O I participate but she's always like, oh, it's not enough. She like marks it off on a paper and I know that sometimes, she doesn't even write down the point because she forgets or something.