Monday, February 9, 2009

Gym=Hell

X_X For gym, this marking period, I had track again only this time it was in door track. And to think that I thought that outdoor track was bad. Indoor track was like worse. The only good part is that there is no slope. It was quite scary since we were running on top of the 1st floor gym, and its like if you fall down your like dead. But once you get use to it, the height is the least of your worries. He told us to run for 3 mins straight I think, or was it 9 laps not sure. That was hell. It starts off easy, but once you hit the 4th lap or so (well if your like physical fit then of course you won't have this problem) you start to like die. My throat turned all dry, and it was just horrible. What was worse was that there was like no air circulation, so we were basically just breathing in everyone's carbon dioxide. It was hell, and I have gym on friday too, ughhs..then at least mid-winter recess.

I swear all teachers love giving tests at the same time X_X
TESTS FOR THIS WEEK
Tuesday-Geometry
Wedensday-Spanish Quiz
Thursday-English voc. quiz
Friday-Bio. and Global test

Ughhs...I feel tired just thinking about the upcoming tests X_X

2 comments:

Connie said...

Omg, I used to have basketball in the 1st floor gym... and to think I wanted to try running up there xD

Connie said...

She doesn't think it's appropriate... I ono; something about the front part being to small; not being able to cover everything ~.~