Thursday, February 19, 2009

English Project

Well, even though I'm done with all homework that is actually due when we have to go back to school. There is still a group project left to be done. I never liked group projects, since they tend to be a pain regardless of how good your group was. Having a good group makes it less of a pain but its still bad, since there is so many things. Doing a group project on aim chatroom is another reason why I don't like group projects. There is so many things to consider, and today while doing the project, my group already encountered problems. Here are most of the problems that we encountered:
  • Can't get into the chatroom: This happen to me and Rina, everytime we clicked accept it was just a blank scree. We fixed this problem by using different sns to get into the chatroom.
  • Random people coming into chatroom: This happened and it was so weird, since two random people suddenly came in telling us to get out or something WTF...they could've been hackers but we don't know now I gotta change my aim pass just in case X_X
  • Random people going away: X_X it has to happen the brbs I do it too so yea..
  • Getting Distracted: Its not like we try to get others distracted it just happens
  • Too many people talking at the same time:Seriously...I get so dam confused X_X
    Ahh..stupid group projects X_X
  • 1 comment:

    Connie said...

    I GOT 2 FCKEN GROUP ENGLISH PROJECTS AND DIDN'T START!!! *DIES*