Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sick

X_X I have the stomach virus and a fever. I feel so bad and horrible right now. I've been throwing up from 11 pm (yesterday) to 4 am today. Getting 3 hours of actual sleep doesn't make me feel any better. Ughs...both my mom and I are sick. I don't know how bulimics lose weight by throwing up, since its freakin painful. And I didn't want to eat anything in the morning since I don't want to throw up anymore, which left me light headed since there was nothing in my stomach other than water and last time I checked water doesn't make you full.
Luckily I didn't throw up anymore today, surprisinly I lost 4 pounds X_X but I would rather have kept those 4 pounds if it meant me not having to throw up. I still feel horrible and now I also have a dam fever which most likely came from the stomach virus. Ahh...my mom told me not to go to school tomorrow since I'm already like blah. But I feel bad since tomorrow is our group presention day, and my group also goes. X_X I feel so bad, but I also feel horrible arghs...

1 comment:

Connie said...

Oh wow, a stomach virus o_o What is it exactly? I never thought it could be that bad =3=

I didn't sleep much because I saw a very disturbing movie last night. Every time I close my eyes, I would see the scene that's so terrifying, disturbing, gross, and sad and the same time TT-TT

Hope you feel better!~ >_<