Friday, February 13, 2009

Vacation~

Finally, this long week finally ended. I swear all weeks before a week long vacation is always so dam long. I finally finished with all my tests for the week. X_X Global I think I failed like always it was mad hard, and ughhs..Then Bio. I think that I got an okay grade somewhere in the 80s I guess or something. Finally for the geometry test I got a 91! I was so happy until somebody reminded me of the 6 point curve X_X they killed my happiness. Spanish test=90 which is pretty good since I totally suck in spanish.

Happy Friday the 13th and Happy Earllie Valentine's Day. My month ban of candy and gum will officially be successful tomorrow, since I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Sighs...a whole vacation to do nothing once again. But I'm happy since there is no more getting up early in the morning to go to school to listen to teachers talk and talk X_X

For some strange reason I currently want chocolate really bad. I think its because of the chocolate thats in my house X_X Ughhs..screw the ban its the last day I'm going to eat my chocolate X_X

Rina totally made my day today. This was part of our conversation..
Rina: Well I know this girl whose "black" but can't act ganster so once she was listening to these ghetto people talk and she was like "oh I understand them"
Them: Yo nigga whatsup
Her: ...I'm going to the store....TO BUY RICE CRIPSYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG I swear that Rina so made my day.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I also wanted chocolate until I came across this chocolate store and it said "Chocolate Pizza"... I'll probably put the photo up once I get rid of this virus on my comp ~.~

Congrats on the grades :] All my tests and shit are due after break. Although I did have spanish today and it sucked ass.

Wasn't that nigga rice krispies thing on Serena's buddy info? xD

Happy Valentine's Day hun ;D