Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend Homework

Surprisingly I finished all homework that is actually due on Monday. In fact, I've been so bored that I'm doing homework that is due in like march. The only thing that is left to be done is my group's English project. Its like getting me paranoid, since its the only thing that if left for me to do. X_X For some reason I get paranoid when there is homework still left unfinished. Sighs...we expected today to be the last time that we'll have chatroom about the project, but due to people having to leave early its still not done. I don't it to drag into the weekends, which are my studying days or something.
Sighs...2 more days left until school starts again, then its school for like more than a month of no breaks other than weekends until like april. I feel like I'm going to die before its actually Spring Break. There really isn't anything to look forward too either, other than tests and more tests X_X

1 comment:

Connie said...

EUREKA! I'VE FIGURED OUT WHAT TO DO FOR MY ENGLISH PROJECTS XD