Friday, February 6, 2009

SHATS

Today, I got back my score to find out that I did worse than last year by a lot. 555--->502. Fail, but oh wells. I'm glad that my friend Serena, got into Tech, now I can see her all the time hehehes, btw I don't know if thats a good thing or not XD.
One more week, until mid-winter recess. I already have a bad feeling about the week that is coming up. Since I have a project due for english I'm playing the goddess Athena, and in global I'm this sick poor women, and I also have this drawing thingy due for spanish. Then there is a math test on tuesday, and a voc. test on thursday and a bio. test on friday. What is with teachers and all giving tests at the same time. Sighs...its going to be a long long week I just know it is.
DDP is a pain in the ass. Yesterday I had to go to three stores, just to buy a stupid spiral graph paper notebook. After I froze my butt off finding it, I had to put in the work that I've done for the whole year. Well it was only 4 projects. But for the sneaker project he didn't return my groups project, so I was already short one. Then there was the whole problem with dates, since I didn't know which date to put or anything. Finally I just gave up on it, it was hopeless anyways. And he tends to grade you on your chest size D:

1 comment:

Connie said...

DUDE! YOU COULD'VE ASKED ME! I BOUGHT EXTRA SPIRAL GRAPHIC NOTEBOOK FOR $0.50 DURING THE STAPLES SALE! (NEXT TIME ASK~)

DDP IS a pain in the ass... even worse; I got assigned TWO projects with a whole load of Inventer crap...

Ah, we just started Greek myths in English; the rate and way we're learning... I'mma fail :P