Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day. Hope that you all spent it with your love one :O I am one very happy person, in fact no other present today would make me happier, well unless you were to like hand me like 1 million dollars or something. But yes I'm very happy, I finally got my top braces off :O after 3 years and 4 months my top braces are off and in my next appointment my bottom ones are coming off as well. The retainer feels weird since I'm not use to it and its hard to take off since I just got them.

Well today other than going to the dentist I also went to Serena's house and Joyce, Serena and I made brownies. They turned out pretty good. While we were waiting we played Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Mario Tennis. Then we decorated the brownies with chocolate XD, Joyce's bf; John also came over. He most likely thought that I was crazy, since me and Joyce like killed one of the brownies by squeezing a lot of the melted chocolate on top of it, even though we were suppose to use the melted chocolate to write words on it. We also put two peeps on top of that brownie. Then we played more Playstation 2 and Joyce and I kept dying in Smash, Serena and John kept winning since they were pro and Joyce and I were noobie.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At 4:30 Serena and I had to go meet up with our classmates for viet. Joyce and John also came along. Viet was good, Joyce and I shared a dish since we both weren't hungry enough for two different dishes. When I was eating and had a spoon full of noodles, Joyce decided to squeeze a lemon on it, X_X it was sour as hell. Surprisingly I was watching Tiffany eating the lemons. After that spoon full, John got an idea. He put noodles, this sacue that was kind of sweet but I forgot the name of it, lemon jusic and hotsacue on it. When I asked who was going to eat it, he was like you. X_X In the end I ate it since the people around me wanted to see me eat it, it wasn't sour at all, instead it was mad spicy. Finally after messing around so much, we finally paid out bill and left.

*This is the same as my other blog post on my other blog, I forgot that I needed to update that one, so I just c&p*

1 comment:

Connie said...

Aw I would've come :X Joyce invited me to hang out with her today but she said she was going to watch a horror movie with Paige and Carmen so I rejected the offer. Ah, I miss you guys xD Glad you had fun~ :3