Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shopping in Kings Plaza

Image and video hosting by TinyPicToday, I went shopping in Kings Plaza with Nancy and Serena. We planned to leave at 10:30 but due to delay we actually left at like 11:30ishh. We got there at like 12 something and we were hungry. So we got ice cream, and walked around while finishing it. Then we went to American Eagle, Serena brought stuff from there, and we ended up leaving. We went to H&M next but their clothes were weird so we left and went downstairs to aero, and Charlotte Russe. Serena decided that she wanted to return this sweather thingy that she got in AE so we went back upstairs to return it. I decided to buy a hoodie, and we left AE again to go back to Charlotte Russe. Nancy and I didn't get anything but Serena found 2 t-shirts so she brought them, and Nancy and I cam-whored while she was waiting on line to pay. We were in the sunglasses section, so we cam-whored with like a lot of the sunglasses.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally Serena was done, and we left to go to Forever 21 but soon left since there was nothing there that we wanted. After that we went to a couple more stores that left us feeling so poor since the clothing was so dam expensive. X_X But then in one of those clothing stalls, Nancy and I got these shirts, that turned out to be huge on us(we discovered that when we got home). Finally we left to go to 8th ave to eat Viet. once again. I had Viet like 2 this week already X_X

1 comment:

Connie said...

I want Uniqlo clothes! I love the simplicity but they're so dam expensive =x= I never went to Kings Plaza before... >.> but I did go to Soho (Broadway), Union Square, and 34th street during the past few weeks... I never buy anything though xP H&M clothes and Forever 21 clothes are alright :/ I actually don't have any brand name clothes so I can't judge fashion xD No surprise there ~.~