Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Service

Sighs...all I get these days are tests seriously. I had like 4 on Monday, and 1 today and then another one tomorrow. Man..when teachers don't give tests they all don't give tests but when they do they ALL give tests. Seriously...ughs..I mean I get tests in gym WHO THE HELL GETS WRITTEN TESTS IN GYM. I mean I understand if it was one of those fitness tests, but seriously a written one.

Chocolate fundraiser was today to rasie money for my club. We got there pretty late, so I doubt that they even sold much of our candy. Meaning we wasted money for it for pretty much no reason, but oh wells. Next time we're being cheap and we're only planning to make pretezals since it saves up chocolate.

Ritz Cafe seriously annoys the hell out of me. Once they chased us out for tip, when they never asked for it the other two times we went. But we still went back there, since their food is pretty good. But then today, the women who chased us out for tip last time took our order. We waited for about 25 mins. and our order still hadn't come. So I had to ask them, and it turns out that she didn't even put our order in, arghh..seriously. I bet that she remembers us, and was testing us to see if our meal came later would we still leave tip. But seriously that was really retarted, I mean if they do want their customers coming back, they shouldn't be doing that.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Sigh, yea. Waiters suck :O What club were you fundraising for and where were you selling o_o