Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spanish=Hate

Okay, so I am officially sucking in Spanish. Then again this is nothing new to me. In 6th grade I once got a 65 on my report card for Spanish. Although I did improve, its not getting much better. I got back my test today, and I got a 48 on it. That sucks, I didn't even get half of the questions right. Sighs...now I got to do extra credit to get my grades up or else. Seriously, is everyone finding Spanish easy expect me. I mean this girl in my Spanish class says that Spanish is one of the easiest subjects every, to me HECK NO. Its one of my worse subjects after global and math. Man...I hate learning foreign languages.

Enough with my rant about Spanish, talking more about Spanish will just remind me of how much I hate that dam subject. Okay...so I was walking home today from the train station. Then this kid walked right by me, and just as he was passing I looked at his direction and he was looking my way too, but then he moved ahead of me. So I was like doesn't that kid look familar...so then I looked down at his shoes and they were exactly the same as yesterdays. Dang..it was HIM. I seriously felt like I was stalking him home, since I was walking behind him too.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Whose "him"? Ah yes, I'm sucking at spanish too...I don't want to learn a foreign language unless its asian, lmao (cause I don't think I'm ever going to use any other kind of language in my life). I am sucking too :O I went from a 92 to an 81 and I think my teacher heard me say "ah man, an 81?", she gives this look like I'm some bratty smartass who got what she deserved. It was way easy in the beginning but now she makes us write essays and my grammar sucks, so she ends up subtracting like 12 points. I think the only reason your failing is because your a terrible speller? x] Your teachers an ass for not giving partial credit either >.>