Thursday, November 20, 2008

Privacy

Okay...so I know that I said that this blog might be private even though, somebody knows the link to this. So I decided to not release any names what so ever. Instead I will use code names, that people shouldn't be able to figure out, unless they know me well.

Man..you know what I notice; that guys usually don't say "Hi" to you unless you say "Hi" first. And if you don't, they go on aim and go like why didn't you say "Hi" to me. Seriously...can't the guys say "Hi" before the girls, I mean its one dam..word. So then I decided to ask this guy I knew online and this was the response he gave me
cause guys don't want to make a fool of themselves and they wanna know if you want to talk to them in the first place. So then..I thought that it was mad weird...I mean seriously do they not expect the girl to be shy. Sighs...I mean HE expects me to say "Hi". But now its like awkward between us, and he seems to avoid me...or am I avoiding him. I really have no clue O_O".

Man...black Friday is coming up. Shopping time, hoping to look for sales, during this shitty economy time. Man..I feel like this is going to turn into the Great Depression again. Then again isn't it us humans and our greediness that cause it. So I guess that we have nobody to blame, expect for ourselves.

Okay..I had to rant about this. I HATE BIO. my teacher doesn't teach us, alot of stuff that is on the homework. We are also behind compare to alot of the other classes. Arghhs..watch me have to take bio. again next year JUST BECAUSE MY TEACHER DOESN'T TEACH US EVERYTHING THAT WE NEED TO KNOW.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I understand what you mean about the "Hi" thing. Now, usually, I don't even say hi to everyone anymore if I don't feel like talking to them. I used to think people I know expected me to say hi or something when I see them but I don't see any point to it if that's all you can say to them.

Bio...I hate it too although the teachers probably the best compared with my other teachers.