Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturdays...

Ughs..only 2 more days until this vacation comes to an end...then its school again until December when we get off for about 2 weeks. *O* So I'm planning to do all my homework that is undone today, so I can study. But I feel like I won't be able to do it since I have a short attention span.

Things I have to do:
-Begin English Essay on Of Mice and Men
-Finish math hw only 8 more problems left
-Finish Chinese school Homework
-Get eyelinear for N
-Clean desk its like scary
-Study for Bio. Test

Sighs..that is all dang..that is a lot. I always wonder if there was an allergy for homework, because if there was I want that allergy. :O

2 comments:

Connie said...

Lmao, English essays... we don't do shit in English except talk about the dam book. I don't understand anything TT-TT Bio is hard >.> I don't understand anything there either... I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever survive freshman year, and after, 3 more years of torture.

Connie said...

Eh?! You're behind?! We too! xD I mean, us*** We just finished the test on enyzmes and biochemical pathways and shtuff.