Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Thank god...Black Friday is only once every year or at least I think it is. That day is scary, what scares you the LINES. There is a line for everything, for paying, for food, for the bathroom heck there is even a line for the escalator. You know that there is a lot of people when there is a line for the escalator. *shivers at the thought* I swear to god, I wasted this whole day waiting on a line, not picking out clothes WAITING ON LINES. There was even a line for the guy's bathroom, that is when you know there are a lot of people. Guys spend less time in bathrooms(if you don't get why too bad I"m not going into details) but once there is a line for the men's bathroom you know there is a lot of people.

I did get stuff though from American Eagle=2 hoodies and 3 pairs for socks O_O" Mcdonalds=Food and from Express=2 tank tops. The line at Aero, scared the shit out of me, it was so dam long, and hot inside that store, and everything was a mess I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I got in(which wasn't that fast there were too many people).

S was smart not to go this day, but due to me saving money I'm still going to go shopping on Black Friday, just next time I might as well go earllier like some people I know.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lmao, you actually went? I found that all I really want was the 8 gb USB on sale at staples... That thing is so damn cheap... too bad I slept till like 2 today so they probably ran out by the time I went :3