Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last Day

of Break. *sobs*
Then back to school again, surprisingly I finished all my homework; I gave up on the 7 questions for math. All I need to do today is study for the bio. quiz that is on tuesday. But I still need to get the eyeliner and read maybe another 80 pages of "A tree Grows in Brooklyn" just for my own pleasure. Sighs...volleyball tomorrow I have no idea if that is a good thing or bad thing. I mean I kind of suck, but improved from 6th grade so hopefully I don't suck as much. Or maybe I'm just one of those people that are never expected to do sports O_O".

So while talking to R yesterday on aim, I got bored so I decided to photoshop something. It came out pretty good, if you ignore the plainess of it, since I was too lazy to do anything else to do.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Comments? Don't ask about the font....I couldn't find the one that I wanted to use or at least the type of font I wanted to use. =___________=

1 comment:

Connie said...

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn was surprisingly good. I read it over the summer and did my Summer Reading project on it xD

My volleyball skills are on and off for me. I'm good at serving one sec and tumbling on the floor the next.

The design looks pretty (with the font as well---good choice). The watermark is way to noticible xD Should've made it white at 30-50% opacity :3