Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Day

Almost thanksgiving :D aka Turkey Day. I swear on this day I gain like 14 pounds its really sad,but seriously when you have your weight or FOOD, weight or FOOD seriously wouldn't you pick the FOOD. And if you say no screw you okay screw you.

Sighs..today the marking period ended, our math teacher told our class that our math tests weren't that good..AND THAT WAS MY HOPE TO ACTUALLY GETTING A GOOD GRADE IN MATH BUT NO. I guess for last marking period I'll actually study really hard, and do all my homework. Well I usually do all my homework, so I guess that it is finally time for me to study hard, for every single test I have. Maybe spend less time on aim and on the computer(not happening since I never get myself to stop doing that :O but I'll try)

BLACK FRIDAY<3 2 days away. I better find sales or else I will kick somebody's ass out of pure angryness. So beware of me on Black Friday :D but don't worry I shouldn't hurt you.

1 comment:

Connie said...

http://theblackfriday.com < check here for sales (even though a lot don't show pictures...

I actually study now too (or at least reread all my notes before the day of the test).

FOOD FTW~ 14 pounds? Your kidding o_o I don't even gain that much... maybe like 4 pounds? xD I like pumpkin pie o_o