Monday, November 24, 2008

Homework=No

OMG..have you ever gotten that feeling, where you didn't feel like doing homework what so ever. I mean all you feel like doing is just sit down and just do nothing, expect maybe eat and get FAT. Sighs...I'm having that feeling right now..and that isn't really good even though I only have about 2 homeworks, but I have this huge test tomorrow that I should study for, but I'm putting off studying until after dinner. Sighs...I want chocolate right now O_O" yea..so much for my failure of a diet :O I should really go on one soon...to at least stay heathy and get off the junk food...but thats kind of hard. Well...at least I don't go out to eat as much anymore so I'm saving money sort of. Then again Christmas is coming up....yea...so much for saving up.

My Wishlist.
-Black Nailpolish
-Red Shirt
-Earrings
-Sneakers maybe becuase all I have are converses and they make your feet cold.

Okay..so those are the main things..man my wishlist is so small..compare to some other people. Okay..tv time then homework.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Me? I feel like that all the time xD Having the moment where I want to do homework is so rare, it comes like once every 10 years :3

You don't need to go on a diet. I need to go on a diet. My stomach sticks out and I just dislike it >_<

Converse o_o The only one I know you have is the white one; you got new ones? I'm probably never going to get those since I don't like being like everyone else and also, I heard you couldn't run in them :O When it comes to shoes, a pair of usable SNEAKERS is good enough.

My wishlist is way shorter o_o Since I don't consider myself to be celebrating christmas, I guess having one wish is okay once in a while. I really want this computer wire :X because I really need it. My dad's friend gave us his ancient cpu and I need this one wire before I can use it TT-TT (need the power wire for powering the screen)...