Saturday, November 22, 2008

Little Kids Growing Up Too Fast

So I was on Soompi forums, in the fashion section and I came across this talk about how kids are growing up too fast. Seeing some of the pictures and seeing the little kids in my chinese school, I think that most kids nowadays are throwing away their childhood to become someone much old than their age.

My cousin for example is one of those people, she is younger than me by one year not such a big difference. But yet she is already wearing eyelinear, mascra and eye shawdow on a daily basies. I've never put on eyelinear and I personailty don't really care much about makeup yet my cousin who is younger than me cares more about it. Then there are those in my chinese school. Two sisters one in 3rd grade and the other in 5th grade are all wearing Abercrombie and Fitch. Seriously...when I was in 3rd grade I had no idea what the hell Abercrombie and Fitch was. Kids these days are so materialstic, reading from the forum there are kids in like middle school who have LV, Coach, Gucci etc. bags. Honestly my parents would never buy me such desginear items, and personally I don't even want to be carrying one of those bags at this age. My friend also told me that the day Lil Mama came to our school, there were like little 5 or 6 year old girls wearing like tube tops and short skirts dancing like a total slut. Seriously...what ever happened to playing with barbies or thinking that guys had cooties.

I blame the parents for letting their children even go out like that or for buying their kids such things. Seriously...if all parents said no then most of the kids who can't afford it or have no jobs wouldn't be having all these desginer items, but yet parents give kids what the kids wants turning the kids into spoil brats. Another thing is the media, with young teen stars dressing that way, kids are bound to follow. I mean when your younger if movie stars wear it then it must be the next hit thing. Sighs...little kids are REALLY growing up too fast and they have no idea what they are missing out on.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Soompi forums? I've heard of that before... Once I was at the library at 18 avenue, 86th street. I was doing a project and my partner and I went up to the second floor which is supposed to be for little kids but it had more chairs and room. These 5th graders or junior high kids, two bitches and a mofo were fooling around. The dude three a paper ball on the floor, taps me on the shoulder, and tells me to pick it up. Who the fuck does this doushe think he is?! I'm older than him and I just hate how little brats these days are such posers. Girls turning into sluts and guys trying to act gangster or like a player.

Joyce wears makeup :O I was so surprised when I saw her like a week ago xD She looked kinda emo >.>"

I know the girl you're talking about---the one in green and dyed hair. Her name was Vivian? Molly told me she knew her so yeah :X