Friday, November 21, 2008

Weird Much?

Okay, so I notice that I use this more than my regular or should I say public blog. Oh wells..screw that already, so I feel like I have to write all proper on my public blog, just in case people I know come across it and then bitch at me for writing such things about them.

Moving on beyond that. Don't you just hate it when people block you for no reason what so ever. Seriously...I hate when people block you for no reason, I mean isn't it like holding up a sign that say I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU. So yesterday I was going on aim as usual, and then HE im me and we had this conversation.
Him:what do you fear most?
Me:death
Him:ok
Me:why O_O"
Him signed off at 5:20:04 PM

Seriously, nothing in that conversation is offense to him and yet he decides to go and block me. And yes he blocked me and didn't disconnect I checked.

Okay..I kind of lost my thought about that rant, since I went to watch the Tyra Bank's Show. Yes I watch that show, if its interesting. Today it was about how far parents were willing to go to get their children into stardom. One parent said that they were willing for their child to go on a diet and get plastic surgury well more like enhancements on her child's face. HER CHILD WAS 4 YEARS OLD. Seriously...I mean is stardom really that important, because most childstars once they grow up they turned out kind of messed up. Well its more like its the pressure from society that turns them that way. But seriously the lengths that some parents are willing to go just to get their children into stardom. I mean mostly its the parents that want to be famous but since they couldn't accomplish their dreams they want their children to take their place. Honestly some of the little kids might not even know much or even care about acting its mostly the parents, who want the stardom.

...okay HE im me again. And we had the weirdest conversation every existed on earth. OMFG we seriously have the weirdest conversations ever.
Him:I can't trust you if you fear death.
Me:why O_O"
Him:can't say
Yes he unblocked me again...so weird. What does he want me to do something dangerous...get into a fight with another person seriously WTF.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I think I might know who "him" is lmao... ah well, "him", in my opinion, is a weirdo :O Lol, I'm afraid of death too! Although I don't believe, not that much at the moment. But you should've seen...in 3rd grade I was so dam paranoid wondering about what's after death and I just kept thinking about it.

Yes, I dislike it when people block me for no reason but I don't care if they don't talk to me. Maybe "him" didn't know what to say so he just pretended he was offline so he wouldn't have to bother answering your "why?"

Oh! I saw the commercial for that episode (I think). I don't watch tv but my bro does and I heard Tyra say "you're willing to let her pose half naked?"