Friday, December 5, 2008

145 Questions

OMG..two tests today. Global test that had 45 question, I think that I got in like 80s range since I suck in global so badly. I blame all my Junior High School social studies for that fact. Reason being 6th Grade-Teacher left for about 4 months leaving us with sucky ass subs who didn't teach us anything. 7th Grade-Teacher was too nice, we didn't even put in effort. 8th Grade-Best one out of all 3 years, but had too easy tests. Now my global teacher is cool but gives hard tests that I end up doing poorly on even if I study, there is always something that I'm missing. That god for Amena who gave me about an extra 2 points, because she told me the answer for 1 question.

English test had 100 question(mupitle choice) and a extra credit essay, all expected to be done in 45 mins. My arm was cramping after the 100 questions so I didn't even brother with the essay, even if it could've given me an extra 5 points. But I just couldn't do it, when I finished my test I had about 6 mins. left, and if I even tried to write an essay it would've come out all shitty.

Ahh...the wonderful weekends, when I can sleep in and now wake up at 6:30. Pshh..only the second part is true. Since I have dentist tomorrow the wonderful dentist that won't take off my braces. And on Sunday I have Chinese school with little kids. :O Seriously they make me feel so old.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Dang... English sucks ass.