Saturday, December 20, 2008

Poor Tailbone

So this morning, I kind of fell down my stairs and hit my tailbone. Now I'm kind of in a lot of pain. Seriously...everytime I sit down it hurts for no reason.

So this morning, Serena and I went to Manhattan Mall mainly Aero, so we can finish getting our presents. I got a tank top for Rina, and Serena got her presents. Now that I noitce it Aero is getting really overrated, since almost everyone has stuff from Aero, I mean I have this hoodie and I've seen 20+ people with the same exact one. So I try not to buy stuff that screams I got to Aero. Then we went back to Viet, and then later CVS and Rite Aid, to get chocolate. I'm planning to give a whole bunch of people I know chocolate, just to save me money. Then again who doesn't like chocolate, its like GODLY.

Ahh...tomorrow is my chinese school final. I haven't studied anything yet, so I have to do it all today, after 4. ><

1 comment:

Connie said...

I've found myself saying "I don't like chocolate" during numerous occasions.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't have stuff from aero, except one pair of jeans that I don't wear anymore cause I surpassed size 0 TT-TT