Friday, December 12, 2008

Grades

Okay, I did fail my bio. test with a 63 which is two points from regular failing and like 30 points from asian failing. But since I thought that I was going to get a lot worse I'm accepting this grade and going to do better from now on. At least for math I got a 92, which is a lot better than the grades I got last marking period.

Ahh...homework weekend. Like always, since I have tons of homework, which I'm all planning to do today, since I want to go out tomorrow. Arghs...I hate homework, well I hate a lot of homework, but if its easy then I'm okay with it.

So today, I went to get bubble tea with N, and then S said that she was coming too. Then while we were waiting for S to come, we were staring out the window of the bubble tea store, then he comes by so we turn around so that he couldn't see us. But then S came, and N and I were like imagine he was in Ritz Cafe, which was only a few stores away from the bubble tea store, so we go check and it turns out that he was there. S and N decided to go in, since S wanted food. I was force to go and they decided to pick a seat right next to his table. But for some reason after a while we wanted Pocky so N gave me money to go out and get some. While I was leaving to get the pocky S scaremed out "BYE'' and then I found out later that his friends all turned to stare. And when I was coming back one of them turned to stare as well. Seriously...they all stare at me, its like so weird...Its like OMG. MOVIE STAR LETS ALL STARE. =__________=

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lmao @ the stares.

I love pocky :P

You'll do better in bio :]

Omg, I hate homework weekends... I always have at least 1 project to work on (currently 3: ddp, math, spanish) and then there's the fcken bio lab.