Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I offically Give Up

On my math homework. Seriously...there is just so much to do. I feel so lazy, and I don't even want to do all the math. I know that its bad for me, since doing homework is "practice" but I just can't. Seriously...I'm giving up on doing it, since I go up to the board tomorrow, and he won't check mine. As long as I do my seat it'll be all good.

Sighs...math these days, are annoying me. I hate learning about graphs, yet that is our current topic, I'm going to fail the test >< Ughs...I feel bum like again, and very lazy.

Have you ever had those really weird dreams, with really weird people that you can't imagine in it. Seriously...yesterday I had this dream, and one of his friends were in it. And its the dude I see all the time, and the dude that stares at me. I woke up and was like OMFG. THAT IS SO FREAKIN WRONG. THATS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN WHAT SO EVER.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I get creepy dreams too... usually scary nightmares or something that would make a good story if I remembered it x]

Oh, your math homework is only practice too?! Like 20 min of math each day? xD