Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow

Today, it was the 3rd snowfall of the year, well the first one that actually stayed, all the others melted, before I saw much of it. I actually don't like snow very much, especially when it gets all ew and gray and not snow colored. When its all fluffy and white and new, I like it.

I took my bio. test, and I don't think that I did so bad, since I actually understood most of it, there were just a couple of questions that I didn't get. And finally this week came to an end. Thank god, there is only two more days in the next week that I have to go through before Winter Recess.

Ahh...this made my day.
Him: thats why its funny if a guy is like "i got a 12 inch cock"
Him: im like
Him: haha
Him: your gonna stay a virgin
Me: LMFAO.

Even though, it was quite queer, it was actually funny, and that is for all the guys who say how big their dicks are.

1 comment:

Connie said...

*sigh* I agree with him. Seriously, what girl or guy would want a 12 in cock stuck up their hole. And to think, guys think that bigger dicks are better >.>" Then again, small dicks can't penetrate this thing in the girl during intercourse so the sperm can't get to the egg.