Friday, December 26, 2008

Year 08 is ending soon

Sighs...5 more days until 2009. This year was one interesting one. I'm saving my new years resolution until the 31st but here is a list of things that I learned this year.

-Don't suck on sour things on your tongue for a long time. Your tongue will hurt. ><
-Avoid ice unless you are very careful.
-When a teacher says study, ACTUALLY STUDY.
-Wear gloves outside when playing on the swings.
-Learn to open gym lock, before you have gym.
-Stop doing DDP homework at the last minute.
-Dont think that your short enough to go under a tree.
-A mirror is necessary.
-Put things back where I found it, otherwise I would lose it.
-Stop buying things that look cute.
-Don't wear converses in the rain.
-Don't wear really long pants in the rain.

Yea that is just some of what I learned this year. Mostly from sept. and onward, since I forgot what I learned in like Jan. of 08.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Don't study if you already know stuff.
Why a mirror?
You will always lose things: it's human nature + you wear glasses. We megane people can't see so we loose things easily.
Don't run with converse: you break your ankles.
You can wear long pants; just roll it up before going out in the rain.
It's winter, wear gloves anyways (I don't though xD), just not in the summer on the swings.