Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dinner

Today, was the last day before Christmas Vacation. Finally...I was bored and wasn't really paying attention in class, since all I kept thinking about was Christmas Vacation. Seriously...when the bell finally rang I swear that I jumped out of my seat to go outside to finally be free of school for a whole 11 days. Yes, that is a whole lot.

After school, I had to go to Bayparkway for this dinner that our class was having again. I went with Serena and Tiffany, and it was really weird in there. Outside of our room there was this guy named Jack who was having his birthday, then inside was our whole class well at least 25 members of it. There were a lot of people, and it was really stuffy inside. We were all very loud. The food came, but I wonder if the waiters were getting annoyed, since we were so loud, but oh wells they should've expected it. Actually my table was quite cheap (we separated into two tables) the total for my table plus tax was $123, and that was the cost for 13 people so we al ended up paying $10 each, some people paid extra for the ones who didn't have enough. But we weren't very full, so we went to Mcdonalds. Sighs...we are mad cheap, considering we go to McDonalds afterwards. >< In the end, I took the train home with Serena. I surprisingy got most of the stuff that was on my wishlist.

No comments: