Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Boredness

Happy Christmas Eve!!!!~

First day of vacation, and I'm bored to death. There is seriously...nothing to do. But I'm getting sleep so I'm okay and happy. I felt like I wasted today, by watching dramas and eating chocolate. I feel so fat. Its too cold outside to go anywhere, so I just stay home lie around being a bum. Its all good, as long as I don't gain like 30 pounds from sitting around doing nothing and my ass doesn't get like 5 inches bigger.

I've decided to get my blog off of private, since I don't write anything private here anyways. I just talk about useless crap, but this place allows me to curse as much as I want. :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My cool penguin is staring at you. Thanks Tina

1 comment:

Connie said...

That penguin looks familiar @_@