Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feel like Crap

Seriously..I feel like shit. I got a cold like last week, but it hasn't shown any signs until this morning, when I woke up and my nose was stuffy and my throat was in pain. Ahh..my nose is dying from me blowing my nose too much. Arghs...I hate colds, they make me feel tired, and ughhs..all at the same time. I feel so tired...but I still need to study for 3 tests. Thank god, tomorrow is the last day before weekends. This week went by way too slow, sighs..it always feel likes this everytime its near to vacation.

Finally Christmas is coming. :D I actually love this hoilday, one for the presents and second because we get about 2 weeks off of school.

Ahh...Imma go now..I feel like shit, and I'm hungry and I need sleep. ><

1 comment:

Connie said...

I haven't slept well for weeks---I stay up till like 1 because of homework, especially bio which is researched on the computer and you know how I get distracted xD

Ah, I had a cold too. Apparently, I gave it to other people in my class :[ I hate the runny nose and my throat kept hurting.