Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas.

Today, I had to wake up at like 9 to go yum cha. And there were a lot of people even though it was that early. My family had to share a table with these other people that I didn't know. Sighs...I'm not a big fan of going yum cha I went too much when I was in China.

Then, at 2 I went to 8th ave to go eat Viet with Serena and Shirley. Kelly later joined us. Afterwards we went to a gift shop so I could find a present for Allison. I ended up getting her a necklace. Kelly then left us since she didn't want to go to the park with us.

Park=Full of little kids. They run around too much, I mean we were on the swings and the kids just run right in front of you. I could've kicked them right in the face, if I hadn't stop in time. >< Sighs...their parents should watch them better since if we kick them in the face they blame us. It was really cold in the park, that by the time I went home my hands were frozen and I couldn't type properly. ><

1 comment:

Connie said...

I love going to drink tea :3 I just don't like going with grown-ups xD by myself, its all good if I have enough money. I barely go anymore though :[