Sunday, December 28, 2008

zzzzzz

Well, today was the beginning of book 4 in my chinese school. I got a 92 on my final, a grade which I'm proud of even though I could've done better. Since I get there early I sit by listening to the little kid's conversations. One girl was telling this other girl about how her cousins in grades (5th, 4th, 3rd) got iTouches for Christmas. Sighs...I was annoyed, I mean what are those kids going to use iTouches for. All iTouches help them is increase the risk of them getting robbed.

Then in the afternoon, I played online Monopoly. That pissed me off, but yet in the end I was okay. Ray invited me to play, and we kept trading places hoping to beat off the other two computers. A person later replaced computer 1, and that person was an ass. He acted as though he owned the whole game and that he was so good, Ray and the other computer got bankrupt and I was close too. And everytime you took a long time the person would go zzzzz in the chatbox. I was about to give up, since the person never landed on my places with hotels and houses even though I owned like a whole block. But due to Ray keep telling me not to quit, I eventually got the person to go bankrupt, leading me to win.

I swear that I killed my eyes playing that game, but it was worth it for the sake of winning. Yes I like winning.

1 comment:

Connie said...

iTouch = so cliche... like everyone has one now; watch them get all mixed up xD

lmao...zzz, I don't have time to play old board games on the computer ;_; real life takes to long xD The last time I played, was Taboo @ Christmas party w/ relatives