Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hungry :O

Once...again I'm bored of homework, although today I had pretty easy homework. I'm suppose to be writing my essay for global about Christianity in Rome. But somehow I found myself on facebook. Which lead to a bunch of other stuff, then it lead me here on my blog.

Seriously social networking sites are taking over the world, its like everyone is on them. One of my friends said that even her mother has facebook, seriously what is this world coming too. A world where we depend on facebook like we depend on water. I know I'm also guilty of having social networking sites, but yet that isn't what annoys me. What really pisses me off sometimes, is when random people that you don't even know add you as a friend. Seriously...haven't you heard of not talking to strangers :O. But yet worse is when you actually accept those people so that you'll have more friends. There are certain people I know that do this, and its just ughhs...I mean I only add people who I at least know the existance of, but yet there are people who I know around but never talked to who add me just so they'll have more friends. Ughs..sometimes I add those people other times I just reject them, since I'll most likely never go on their page to comment something of theirs ever, since I don't even know them that well.

Ughs...back to essay now. Dam..I'm hungry arghhs..I need to find food which is impossible in my house, since we don't have food. :O

1 comment:

Connie said...

Psh, I'm always hungry xD Christianity? o_o We're ahead I think; currently on India Empires.

I'm proud to say I'm not into those social networking sites anymore :3 I don't even care if I agree to random people on myspace since I don't got any info for them to use to stalk me. My myspace is basically used for contacting people who don't have aim though but I barely use it now :/

OMG, I remember my cousin from Michigan added me to myspace and started adding all my friends. I was pissed (remember, I told everyone to reject her?) It's so wrong :X she's older than us and she's like, "why not?" >.>