Thursday, December 4, 2008

Santa?

So as I was reading through its blog, the girl was writing about how she never really believed in Santa. And then I realized that was true for me as well. I don't know how but I never believed that there was a Santa and my parents never played the role of giving me presents as a surprise on Christmas, so I guess that was most likely the reason why.

Then there was the Toothfairy, which I never really believed in but my parents gave me 3 bucks the first time I lost my tooth, but never again. If they gave me everytime I lost a tooth, I would be rich by now. LOLS. JK But yea...I never really believed in it, no idea why though O_O" As for the easter bunny I never knew that easter had a bunny until 4th grade and by then I knew better.

I guess the reason I never believed in anything was because of tv. There use to be shows of how little kids found out that the toothfairy or santa clause didn't exist, and I guess that was how I found out that it was all fake.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I agree about the tv. Television teaches you a lot of things (I wish I was more interested as to watch it again :P)

I don't celebrate Christmas and never believed in those things either. I mean, in second grade, when my Manhattan elementary school was awesome and actually gave us presents, someone told me that the Santa was the janitor xD (our Christmas presents were in a garbage bag). I loved those Easter egg hunts in kindergarten... Every time my teeth came out, it was a painful and large event---kinda. I bleed like hell and I always throw away the teeth. My brother kept like 6 of his teeth and he plans to us it in his science experiment this year---eww.

Connie said...

@Teeth comment: They rot, they smell. Throw them away >O