Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolution

25 things that I was to do before year 09 is over:
1)Stop eating so much junk food.
2)Cut off eating chocolate so much.
3)Stop spending so much money.
4)Grow a tad bit taller.
5)Study
6)Get better Grdes.
7)Stop putting off homework till the last minute.
8)Clean my desk.
9)Clean out my laptop.
10)Stop spending my life watching dramas.
11)Read more
12)Stop losing things.
13)Exercise
14)Stop spending so much time on the computer.
15)Stop wanting so many things.
16)Stop daydreaming in class.
17)Write more
18)Stop cursing so much.
19)Walk more.
20)Stop mood swinging so much.
21)Be less violent.
22)Do better in math.
23)[blank]
24)[blank]
25)[blank]
Gave up couldn't think of that many. D:

3 comments:

Connie said...

I need to dust my computer... I'm supposed to do it every month but got lazy... Man, so much dust builds up and I get frostbite from using the damn spray can =="

I need to exercise~ I want to rid myself of my stomach fat ;_;

I wanna be 5'7" >.>"

I will never spend less time on the computer---ITS MY LIFE >D

I curse more nowadays and don't plan on stopping :P

One of my top resolutions: Pass Freshmen year with "flying colors"

Connie said...

Ah yes, Happy New Year

asdfgh said...

ahh you forgot "spend more time with serena" xD