Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dentist

Once again today was those one in about 4-6 weeks dentist visits. I hate these days, since I have to get up early to go there, and then my whole weekend is rushed, and I don't get enough sleep. Not to mention next week is the week that we get our report cards. Arghs..I totally did shitty this marking period. So back to the dentist visit, I had to wait there forever, but GOOD NEWS I'M GETTING MY BRACES TOP ONES AT LEAST OFF. They made the mold for my retainer. That was disgusting, since they put this nasty tasting cement thing in my mouth to get the mold of my teeth. It was also very messy, since it got over all of my face, and it was hard to get off too. I was glad when that whole disguesting messy process was over, but I'll have to go through that all over again when I get my bottom retainer.

Sighs...my tummy is hurting me because I have cramps. Every time I have cramps I feel like dying, since they hurt so much. Once again this is the time when I hate being a girl. Guys have it so lucky, they don't get their period, never have to go through cramps and ALSO DON'T HAVE TO GIVE BIRTH. Seriously all they have are ranging hormones that get them horny.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I should go to the dentist... One of my back teeth has a growing cavity and I think if I don't go, I'mma have to remove that teeth =="

The cement thing is what they used to fill my cavities last time... hurts like hell when they drill into the teeth; friggin; nerves in the teeth.

You're getting the top braces off? Wouldn't it look weird with only bottom braces o.O

I don't think I've had my period in 1 or 2 months... I hate cramps too... I hate them more when I need to do a running test with it.

Guys are so lucky :/