Sunday, December 14, 2008

Homework

Arghs...next week is the final for my chinese class and it determines if I move onto level 4 or not. I need to study for that, since if I fail my parents would kick my ass. Sighs...today is that homework day, where you don't really want to do homework but you kind of have too, or else you kind of fail in school.

I still have to do my biology homework, which is a pain in the ass. Then there is the essay that is due thursday and the project that is due on wed. Sighs...I don't want to do anything right now, expect watch tv. You know what that is what I think I'm going to do. Then I'll get back to doing homework. Arghs..I feel so bum like. Sighs...I always feel bum like..

Ughs...I wish break would come faster. But then there is Christmas shopping which by the way is also a pain in the ass. Sighs...I have no idea what to get people...ughhs....

No comments: